Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Tony Bennett Rocks!

Remember that outdoor concert that Pop-Pop was getting ready for in yesterday's post? Well, it was for Tony Bennett, and we had a great time! Daddy was visiting, too, that weekend, and I had lots of fun watching all the fun with him!


Ravinia is this outdoor concert place, where everyone just sets up on this huge lawn. I'll bet there were 10,000 people watching -- here you can see just a few behind Daddy and me. That's Ju-Ju behind us in the yellow shirt! Hi Ju-Ju! I took a nap before the concert, so I was ready to stay up late and enjoy the music! Pop-Pop even got me my own chair!


My favorite part of the whole concert was that, every time I clapped, everyone else there followed me and clapped, too! It was a big party, and I was the star! I waited until that guy stopped singing to clap, so everyone else could hear me, and they clapped, too! That was LOTS of fun!

1 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

I love that picture! You are such a happy, cute guy Noah! Drew says hi!

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home