Thursday, August 04, 2005

Hangin' with Pop-Pop


This is Mommy's Daddy. Don't ask me to explain it to you.... I'm already confused enough. Mommy seems to really like him, so I'm warming up to him, too! He's a nice guy with white and gray fuzz on his face, instead of black fuzz like Daddy has. Hi name is Pop-Pop, and he plays games and chases me! I like him a lot!

He's married to Mommy's Mommy (I know, don't get me started). Her name is Ju-Ju. She's friendly and has a soft voice and likes to cuddle. Maybe I'll show you a picture of her, soon, too!

Mommy also has a brother, my Uncle Max. He crawls like I do, but he's covered in fluffy white hair, and says "Woof". It's nice to know that I'm not the only one around here talking in full sentences! I'm sure I'll be in LOTS of pictures with him over the next few weeks! He's LOTS of fun!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home