Tuesday, August 02, 2005

I learned how to stack my rings!

Before, I thought it was great fun to throw my stacking rings, but all of a sudden, I had a really cool idea. I'll bet no one else could have come up with this neat idea... See, what you do is, put them all on a stick, so they are stacked on top of each other. Try it, sometime! It's fun!

Here is what I can do, with Mommy giving me the colors in the order she likes them in:



And here is my own creation of modern art, when I stack them the way I like!!! Either way, I like to say "Yay!" and clap lots every time I get them all on!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sheri said...

Yay Noah!! Ethan and I think you are a total genius. I never would have imagined those rings were for stacking. ;)

3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We know your high level of intelligence comes from your mommy!
;-)
Hugs,
Ana Isabel and my mommy

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home