Monday, September 19, 2005

Something's growing in there!

Mommy's belly keeps getting bigger, and something in there kicks me sometimes when I put my head on it. Mommy and Daddy tell me that there is a new baby in there, and that's what kicks me and makes her belly big.... We'll see if that's true... I think they're in for a surprise.... Maybe it's a puppy! I'd like a puppy.....

One thing that always makes Mommy and Daddy happy is that, when they ask me, "Do you love our new baby?", I kiss Mommy's belly. They think that's really sweet and hug and kiss me all over.... I think they're nuts, but I just go along with it for all the lovin' I get!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Aww -- look how much you've popped! Yay baby belly!

(If it *is* a puppy that would be cool, though, and you would get some extra 'National Enquirer' income! LOL)

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home