Saturday, September 10, 2005

Mommy's making me a book!

Last night, Daddy and I let Mommy go out by herself for a few hours, and we stayed home and played lots! Daddy and I had a great time together! And when Mommy came back, she showed us that she'd started making me a book all about my favorite subject: Me! The cover is soft, and I like to rub it! Here's the cover, with a really handsome guy on the front!

This is the first page: You can click on the pictures, and see them full-sized, so you can read what everything says, too! This page, and the next two pages, are all about me wh

(The keys are an artistic touch, so you can't see our real last name -- that was my idea!)
And here are two pages about "Our Day at Lambs Farm", in Libertyville, IL. We went there for a while when Daddy came to visit during our trip to Ju-Ju and Pop-Pop's. We had lots of fun there, and you can see a few of my favorite things from that day!

I hope Mommy goes back there next week, so I can see more cool pictures of me, and so that Daddy and I can have a fun boys' night again! Yay!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger The H-Ts said...

Great job!!! *clap*

2:20 PM  
Blogger Layla said...

Great job! Especially for a "first timer"!

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home