Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Happy Birthday!

Hi! My name is Noah and I am the first "Checklett" (what Mommy and Daddy call their group of kids and kids-to-be). There's another Checklett on the way, who will probably be here by the end of the year, or maybe the beginning of next year, but for now, at least, it's all about me!

I was born last year today at 9:20 am, and was handsome from the start! I had lots of black hair and Mommy and Daddy fell in love at first sight! So, I'll share a picture of me when I was first born, and one that Mommy took of me this morning at 9:20 (she's a goofball, huh?)

Well, thanks for peeking in on us! I'll try to keep you updated on my little world, and share with you as it gets bigger!



1 Comments:

Blogger The H-Ts said...

Yay french toast sticks!

I am amazed Noah will still sit in his Bumbo :).

Happy birthday Noah!!

Love Connor and Jaimie

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home