Saturday, July 30, 2005

Check out these Kicks!

We went shopping for new shoes today! Mommy got me cute new sandals -- they're comfy and made for growing feet that are learning to walk! (Much to Mommy's dismay, I will be walking before too long!) My sandals are light brown and dark brown with velcro so I can take them off by myself! I can happily spend half an hour playing with the velcro, so Mommy thinks they're a good investment!


I like to pretend I can walk in my new shoes! Mommy hasn't been able to get a picture yet, but I lift my feet up REALLY high when I take a step -- it's hard to get used to the feeling of something on my feet!


Look at me standing up like a big boy! I've never stood up before without Mommy helping, but I did it for the first time today at the store, as soon as the sandals were on my feet! I think I'm growing up!!!


I love my new shoes! They're so great, I'll clap about them!!!


Yay! New shoes for everyone!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger The H-Ts said...

Those are super cool shoes!

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home