Friday, December 23, 2005

Merry Christmas!

I'll be busy over the weekend -- It's Christmas!!! I'm so excited, for lots of reasons! I get to go to dinner tonight with all of Daddy's family to celebrate Uncle Dustin's birthday! And tomorrow, we'll go see some of my great-grandparents to wish them a Merry Christmas, and visit some. And then, Sunday, well, that IS Christmas! And guess what?!? Uncle Jordan is going to talk to us on the telephone from the Ukraine! I hope he doesn't mind holding up his end of the conversation when it's my turn to be on the phone with him......

I'm excited for Santa to visit, but even though he's visiting everyone else on Christmas, Mommy talked him into visiting us two weeks later instead! My Ju-Ju and Pop-Pop will be here then, and so will my little brother or sister! I'm so excited -- I really lucked out, and get 2 Christmases this year!!!  Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home