Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Yeehaw!

I went on my first hayride yesterday with some friends! I had a great time, and so did Mommy! And for once, she didn't blame the bad smell on me.... The benefits of traveling behind two old horses!

Here is a picture of the scenery along the way, just to show you what we were looking at. In another week, this'll probably have lots of snow on it.

Here's Mommy and me, just enjoying the ride. I might look a little confused -- I was having trouble figuring out why we were moving without me in a carseat....
Mommy looks really goofy in this picture, but she loves my big smile, so we had to share it!
Here I am, riding my first bull! I stayed on LOTS longer than 8 seconds....
Here's just another cute picture of me, in my new Cookie Monster shirt (Mommy got it for me because I'm a Cookie Monster, too!)

2 Comments:

Blogger The H-Ts said...

Great pics!

yay for cookies!

1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello... Nice website! I absolutely Love it! You really should put on more pictures of that Uncle Jordan though... he's sure a cutie. I consider myself a regular on your site, I'm on about once a week... usually on wednesdays. You have a beautiful family! and... well I need to go. Awesome sight.

4:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home